WV Archive

White Voice Archive 2 15 17 19 20 21 22 23 27 29 30 31 32

Saturday 14 September 2013

National Front on Facebook

I have to congratulate Rob Poundall and Andy Edwards for doing a blooming good job with the NF's Facebook page. In particular I am struck by the quality of the graphics that are going up. I am not too bad a writer, speaker and sometimes organiser, I also write a lot of poetry and paint and draw. My oldest daughter who has a BA Fine Arts (Hons) (well she is one of my two precious daughters), has encouraged me to develop my artistic skills which I didn't know I had but now I am really enjoying a relaxing time with easel and paint brush - no Leonardo but that shows how much I have digressed from the point - I am useless at producing computer graphics.
The chap who is doing the stuff for the Official NF Site on FB is very talented and certainly deserves credit for what he is producing. I am putting up one of his graphics with this post.
 
One word of caution though - if you wish to use any of these graphics then get permission off Rob Poundall first, as they are all copyrighted.
I asked and was told I could use them. I have nearly finished the next issue of Britain First which I think will be on the streets in the next week or so.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to say about anything.....