WV Archive

White Voice Archive 2 15 17 19 20 21 22 23 27 29 30 31 32

Sunday 6 October 2013

British Democratic Party - Glad to be Gay!


John Bean was the first person I ever heard from way back in 1967 when I received my membership card and he had signed the letter. John Bean had been the leader of the first British National Party - hard line and White Nationalist. Now to my horror I find myself reading the vileness I am reprinting from a recent entry in his "Nationalist Notebook" :-

"You can be Gay and a Brit Dem If you are ‘straight’ then it is natural to feel some revulsion if contemplating the sexual practices of homosexuals. However, it is high time that nationalists accept the fact that a considerable number of gays  are fellow believers in our socio-political struggle to maintain  these islands as the homeland of the British.

What they do in private is their own affair. It should remain as being private. All we ask is that they do not join with those gays who seem intent in proselytising  our youth to become ‘converts’. If that is accepted, then they can be welcomed as supporters of the British Democratic Party. - John Bean"
Good grief! Is this what a man who was a lifelong Nationalist now reduced too? John Bean, if you ever read this then I reject every thing about you I thought was decent and in the best interests of our Race and Nation.

My disgust for a man who can write this when I as a young White Nationalist and read his paper, COMBAT where thinking like this would never, ever have been countenanced.
Brons, Bean, Lewthwaite and the rest supporting this bad joke yet dangerous party are beneath the contempt of any right thinking White Nationalist.

We have seen the BNP go down in flames with similar talk and thanking whichever God we believed in that the nightmare that was Griffinism is gone forever.
No Comrades - it hasn't! It is resurrected in another shape - the monstrosity called the BDP!

There is ONLY ONE MOVEMENT now - the National Front and it is the duty of every true White patriot to give it 100% support!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to say about anything.....